Farm to Family Program
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
How It Works
- Beginning the week of July 11th participating families will be receiving part of CSA produce share from Peach Ridge Farms.
- Cooking classes will be taught be SECOM Neighbor, Antonia, providing other Neighbors the opportunity to learn new ways to cook produce.
- Topics that will be covered in this class include, food justice and healthy living.
- Participants will have the opportunity to visit Peach Ridge Farms for a tour and other local farmer's markets.
- The program will conclude in early October.