Give Help and Build Hope: Donate Now
Thank you for considering a gift to SECOM Resource Center! Your gift educates, empowers and uplifts more than 4,500 Neighbors each year.
- 32 preschoolers and their families benefit from their participation in Little Steps at SECOM each school year
- Nutrition education and hands-on learning is offered through our Neighborhood Services programming and our Community Garden
- Pride for Parents and Empower Neighbors programming impacts approximately 150 Neighbors annually with opportunities for personal growth and development, community investment through volunteerism and the ability to earned gift credits
- The Market at SECOM offers Neighbors the opportunity to shop for healthy, affordable, locally sourced fruits, vegetables, honey, beans and eggs
- Our Healthy Food Pantry serves as a primary entry point for Neighbors, many of whom visit us for the first time due to a crisis of some kind
- Neighbors are eligible to utilize the Pantry once per month for a three-day supply of food proportionate to their household size